Sunday 25 September 2011

Pregnancy | Mummy Aishah + Family

It was the 20/09/2011 (Tuesday), the day before mommy Aishah to have her cesarean. The day was full of excitement as not only that this is my first pregnancy shoot but also the very first shooting experience for the family. Kids were excited, daddy was a bit shy and mommy looked a little bit tired. I was worried that I might not able to handle such a large group. However, everything just turned out GREAT!!! Kids love posing, big smile on their face all the time, they just love camera!! And with the blessing of God, we managed to have our outdoor photo shooting. It was raining heavily before the family arrived. Hope you all enjoy browsing through the pictures. Stay tuned!!! More to come, photos of baby Ihsan Faris bin Abdul Aziz are on the way... 

# Special thanks to Madyt and Fadzli for helping out during the shooting sessions.


 












Ayah menang!!!









5 comments:

your future customer said...

my comment sincere from the bottom of my heart~


i feel like i want to become a mother also~hahaha..so fun n happy n surely kak aisyah would proud of you..in terms of cameragraphic..i cant wait to see the product of RM10k lense!!

p/s:from ur picture..i can see the baby smiling inside~ keep up the good job memey!!

customer wanna be said...

Now i know y the baby boy feel difficult to open his eyes..

the answer: the flash

十分 1Omarks Images said...

Thank you my dear!!! Can't wait to get my Canon 5D mark II!!! haha.. saving money really hard now...
haha.. Maybe u are right, the FLASH!!! ^_^

mummy aishah said...

hi wong..love the picture, can't wait to see the rest. my kids said they enjoy the photo session with "auntie wong". thanks a lot it will cherish our memories..

十分 1Omarks Images said...

Thank you mommy Aishah for paying visit to my blog. Thanks for the kind compliments. The only thing is ...... I dun mind if the kids want to call me "kak Wong"... hahah.. ^_^ just joking!!! =P I had a good time too!!! must go n see baby Ihsan one day...... how is baby Ihsan, still sleeping all the time??